- Standard 11 Induction Training Full Surface and Underground
- Standard 11 Induction Training Refreshers Surface and Underground
- Inspection, testing and tagging of portable electrical appliances
- Supervisor Training Program (S1, S2, S3)
- Carry Out Risk Management Processes (G2)
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Confined Space Entry (RIIWHS202D)
- Issue Work Permits (MSAPMPER300C)
- Low Voltage Electrical Rescue Work
- First Aid Training
- Light Vehicle Defensive Driving
- Wotonga & Lake Lofty Induction
- Fire Warden & Fire Safety Advisor Course
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (BSB41415)
- Health and Safety Representative Course
- TLIF2080C Safely Access the Rail Corridor
The following competencies are available on request.
- RIIWHS402D Supervise Work in Confined Space
- RIIHAN201D Operate a Forklift
- RIIHAN203D Conduct Lifting Operations
- RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging
- RIIHAN212D Conduct Non-Slewing Crane Operations
- RIIHAN305D Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
- RIIHAN307D Operate A Vehicle Loading Crane
- RIIHAN301D Operate Elevating Work Platform
- RIIUND207D Conduct Underground Lifting Operations
- PUAFIR207B Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUAFIR306B Render Hazardous Materials Incidents Safe
- PUAFIR307B Monitor Hazardous Atmospheres
- PUASAR024A Undertake Road Crash Rescue
- PUASAR025A Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR027A Undertake Land Search Rescue
- PUASAR032A Undertake Vertical Rescue
- RIIERR201D Conduct fire team operations
The following qualifications are available on request.
- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining Open Cut Examiner (OCE)
- Certificate II & IV in Surface & Underground Mining
- Certificate II & III in Surface Extraction Operations
- Certificate II in Resources Processing
- Certificate II in Resources Infrastructure and Work Preparation
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
High Risk Work Licences
The following HRWL are available on request.
- TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)
Unique Student Identifier
From 1 January 2015, students undertaking nationally recognised training will need a USI before they can receive their training records and results. Once created students will continue to use their USI for any future nationally recognised training they undertake.
Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results that you have completed from 1 January 2015. Your results will be available in your USI account in 2016.
With your permission Sharp Training will create your number on your behalf, please bring a form of legal identification. Example; Drivers License, Medicare Card, Birth Certificate or Passport.
If you would like to create your own USI prior to training please visit www.usi.gov.au
Training schedules and prices
To download our current training schedules, please visit the Schedules and Prices page. The schedules provide a summary of our scheduled training programs in Mackay and Moranbah along with our prices. All programs that appear in the schedules can also be arranged outside of the scheduled dates by contacting our office.
Download the Sharp Training Student Handbook for general information about training with us.
Make a booking
To enquire about a place in one of our training programs, please click here to be directed to our online booking system. Sharp Training will contact you by phone or email to process and confirm your application. If you have any difficulties, please contact us directly.