- Standard 11 Induction Training Full Surface and Underground
- Standard 11 Induction Training Refreshers Surface and Underground
- Inspection, testing and tagging of portable electrical appliances
- Supervisor Training Program (S1, S2, S3)
- Carry Out Risk Management Processes (G2)
- Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Confined Space Entry (RIIWHS202D)
- Issue Work Permits (MSAPMPER300C)
- Low Voltage Electrical Rescue Work
- First Aid Training
- Light Vehicle Defensive Driving
- Wotonga & Lake Lofty Induction
- Fire Warden & Fire Safety Advisor Course
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety (BSB41415)
- Health and Safety Representative Course
- TLIF2080C Safely Access the Rail Corridor
High Risk Work Licences
The following HRWL are available on request.
- TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
Unique Student Identifier
From 1 January 2015, students undertaking nationally recognised training will need a USI before they can receive their training records and results. Once created students will continue to use their USI for any future nationally recognised training they undertake.
Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results that you have completed from 1 January 2015. Your results will be available in your USI account in 2016.
With your permission Sharp Training will create your number on your behalf, please bring a form of legal identification. Example; Drivers License, Medicare Card, Birth Certificate or Passport.
If you would like to create your own USI prior to training please visit www.usi.gov.au
Training schedules and prices
To download our current training schedules, please visit the Schedules and Prices page. The schedules provide a summary of our scheduled training programs in Mackay and Moranbah along with our prices. All programs that appear in the schedules can also be arranged outside of the scheduled dates by contacting our office.
Download the Sharp Training Student Handbook for general information about training with us.
Make a booking
To enquire about a place in one of our training programs, please click here to be directed to our online booking system. Sharp Training will contact you by phone or email to process and confirm your application. If you have any difficulties, please contact us directly