This program describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
NB: This program is an upgrade from RIIRIS301E Apply the Risk Management Process (S1) and evidence of this must be provided prior to training.
The elements contained within the program are as follows:
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify hazards
- Assess risk
- Identify unacceptable risk
- Identify potential actions
- Decide on action
- Implement or facilitate action
- Review the implementation of action
- Audit the risk management process
- Complete records and reports