The following qualifications are available on request.
- Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining Open Cut Examiner (OCE)
- Certificate II & IV in Surface & Underground Mining
- Certificate II & III in Surface Extraction Operations
- Certificate II in Resources Processing
- Certificate II in Resources Infrastructure and Work Preparation
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations
Certificate II in Underground Coal Mining
Certificate IV in Surface Coal Mining (Open Cut Examiner)
Certificate IV in Underground Coal Operations
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.