S123 Supervisor Refresher
Supervisor Training (S123) Refresher
This program is applicable to Site Safety and Health Representatives and appointed Supervisors
This program is appropriate for those working in operational roles, safety committees and/or for members of committees at worksites in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
The elements contained within the program are as follows:
- Plan and prepare for risk management
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Review risk management documentation
- Identify and recommend controls
- Contribute to the implementation of controls
- Determine investigation objectives
- Gather & evaluate information
- Identify courses of action
- Prepare and present investigation reports
- Plan and prepare to communicate information
- Communicate information verbally
- Communicate information in writing
- Achieve meeting outcomes
- Make a presentation
- Participate in negotiations
This is a nationally accredited training program. Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following competencies;
RIIRIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes
RIIWHS301D Conduct Safety and Health Investigations
RIICOM301D Communicate Information
|S123 Refresher - Moranbah||2 December 2020||07:45 am - 04:00 pm||ST MORANBAH||$360.00|
|S123 Refresher - Mackay||11 December 2020||07:45 am - 04:00 pm||ST MACKAY||$265.00|
|S123 Refresher - Mackay||15 January 2021||07:45 am - 04:00 pm||ST MACKAY||$265.00|
1.How often do I need to refresh my Supervisor competencies?
Industry Standard is every 5 years
2. My Supervisor competencies are more than 5 years old can I still do a refresher?
Yes provided you can provide evidence of industry currency
3. Do I need to be a Supervisor to do this training?