Health and Safety Representative
This course is designed for the elected Health and Safety Representative (HSR) or Deputy HSR for your workgroup under the Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation in QLD.
This program is suitable for people elected in a HSR role.
- Workplace health and safety framework
- Consultation, representation and participation
- Issue resolution, support for HSR and managing risks
- Inspections, notifiable incidents and incident investigation
- Provisional improvement notices (PINs) and directing unsafe work to cease
This course will provide HSRs with information and skills required under WHS legislation including:
- An understanding of the requirements of WHS legislation
- An understanding of how it applies to their role as elected Health & Safety Representatives
- The knowledge and skills necessary to use their new powers under the WHS legislation in issuing PINs and directing unsafe work to cease.
Upon completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for WHSQ-HSR-NCB01 Health and Safety Representative Course (Approved under the QLD WHS Act 2011)
|Health and Safety Representative - Mackay||18 - 22 January 2021||07:45 am - 04:00 pm||ST MACKAY||$1,485.00|
1.Do I have to pay for this myself?
No under legislation elected HSR must have their training paid for by their employer
2. How often do I need to refresh my HSR training?
Every 12 months