Standard 11 Full Program
The purpose of this program is to introduce new and existing mine workers to the induction requirements of Recognised Standard 11 including 6 mandatory units of competency for Surface and 7 units for Surface and Underground.
The Induction program is delivered by experienced facilitators via interactive scenarios and group based activities. The group based scenarios will give participants a realistic insight into the requirements for working within the Queensland Coal Mining Industry
This is a nationally accredited training program. Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow OHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIERR203D Escape from hazardous situations unaided (Underground only )
Participants who successfully complete this training program will be issued with a RISA Induction ID card and partial completion certificate
Those who complete and return the workplace assessment booklet and appropriate site evidence will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the 6 (Surface) or 7 (Combined) units of competency and a full RISA Induction card with a 5 year expiry.
2 days – Surface
1 day – Underground only (Must complete Surface prior)