Carry Out the Risk Management Process (G2) RIIRIS402D
Carry Out the Risk Management Process (G2)
This unit is appropriate for those working in supervisory, risk management or technical specialist roles.
This program describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
NB: This program is an upgrade from RIIRIS301D Apply the Risk Management Process (S1) and evidence of this must be provided prior to training.
The elements contained within the program are as follows:
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify hazards
- Assess risk
- Identify unacceptable risk
- Identify potential actions
- Decide on action
- Implement or facilitate action
- Review the implementation of action
- Audit the risk management process
- Complete records and reports
This is a nationally accredited training program. Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following competencies;
RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process